Thursday 17 December 2009

Introduction

I will not start by introducing myself as an individual, as I believe that is not quite important, at least not at this point. I mainly want to explain what I expect to achieve (even though "achieve" is probably not the best term) with the help of this blog.

The "purpose" of this endeavor is to create a framework for a better understanding of both how ideas are projected into reality strongly dependent on the specific mindset of the entity that does the actual projection and how the collision of these projections actually influence our life and individual opinions on facts of general interest.

Therefore, as I do not wish my writings to bother anyone, I will just begin by admitting that I hold no claim of objectivity on any of the articles that will follow, and that this whole enterprise has the only goal of raising consciousness about some self evident things that hold great influence over our lives and yet are rather "kept under the radar" as far as most people are concerned.

You are the ones who will analyze, judge, and eventually decide if anything you read here has been worth those 5 minutes of your life, because that is how it is supposed to be.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Adrian,

    Congratulations on your decision to start blogging and welcome to the "blogosphere"!

    May I suggest you write a post explaining the title of your blog? Some people might not know the meaning of "noumenon", so they would legitimately ask themselves: what the hell is he dissecting?

    Good luck with your posts!

    Melania Paduraru

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the warm welcome and concerning the title, I will follow up on your advice and write an article explaining it.

    ReplyDelete